Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. To make carrot ginger soup you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Prepare 5 of carrots roughly chopped.
- You need 2 inch of ginger.
- Use 2 of spring onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Use 3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Firstly in a cooker add carrots, spring onion, ginger to taste salt, 1 glass water now pressure cook up to 1whistles then turn off the flame.
- Now let cool completely.
- Then transfer the jar and make a fine puree.
- Now heat the wok with butter then add prepared puree,black pepper powder some little water mix it well now cook for 8 min on lower flame.
- Lastly add cream and some little salt mix it well now turn off the flame.
- Now last garnish with some coriander leaf and serve it hot.
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.