Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. You can have creamy minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1-14 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- Provide 1-14 ounce of can kidney beans.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 of diced carrots.
- Provide 1 stalk of diced celery.
- Get 2 of small chopped potatoes.
- Use 1 of chopped zucchini.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small shell shaped pasta.
- Take 2 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- Provide 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..
If you find this Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.