Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. To make tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Take of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- Take of carrots.
- Get of corn kernels.
- Take of red onion.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- You need of tamarind.
- Prepare of bayleaf.
- Provide of galangal.
- Provide of tomato.
- You need of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of water.
- Get of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Take of Chokos.
- Prepare of Wombok.
- Prepare of Snake bean.
Steps to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.