Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup recipe. You can cook hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup:
- Use 10 ounces of pickled mustard greens.
- Use 3 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of large dried guajillo chiles pepper.
- Get 1 ounce of dried woodears.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chili garlic sauce.
- Use 1-1/2 of pickled radishes.
- Prepare 8 ounces of chicken broth.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
Steps to make Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup:
- Rinse the woodears and dried pepper.
- Add pepper and woodears to a pot.
- Rinse the pickled mustard greens.
- Chop the pickled mustard greens up into manageable pieces.
- Rinse the pickled radishes.
- Chop the radishes up if needed.
- Add the minced garlic and mustard greens to pot.
- Slice the chicken into thin 1 inch by 1 inch squares add to pot.
- Chili garlic sauce.
- Let boil 7 minutes covered add chili garlic sauce.
- Cook covered 20 minutes add ground sirloin let cook 15 minutes covered, stirring occasionally. Keep covered turn off heat. Serve when ready hope you enjoy.
If you find this Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.