Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan) recipe. You can have yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan):
- Provide 2 of yam.
- Take 1 piece of pumpkin.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- You need of Sweet potato and celery are 2 ingredients that go very well in this creamy soup. Please try it with them!.
Steps to make Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan):
- Prepare all the ingredients together..
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and add the onion and garlic. Fry until it browns..
- Add chunks of yam and pumpkin, mix together..
- Add water until it covers everything, salt and pepper. Cover and let it cook for 20 minutes in medium heat..
- Once it’s cooked, strain and blend all the ingredients. Add a bit of water to make the mix less thicker..
If you find this Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.