Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. You can cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Prepare of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Get of Kale (put in at end).
- Prepare of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Provide of black beans.
- Take of great northern beans.
- You need of carrots.
- You need of medium sized potatoes.
- Get of mushrooms.
- Prepare of coconut cream (full fat).
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Use of turmeric.
- Get of curry powder.
- Get of cumin.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Use of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Prepare of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Steps to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.