Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy basil tomato carrot soup recipe. You can have creamy basil tomato carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup:
- Provide 1 of Red Onion.
- Take 1 Bunch of Parsley (dhania).
- Use 3 of Tomatoes.
- Use 3 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder You can also use garlic cloves instead.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Basil powder.
- Provide 1 Pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take 1 of Blender.
Instructions to make Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup:
- Wash all ingredients and chop your ingredients into small pieces..
- In a sufuria/cooking pan pour in the oil and let it heat up for a few seconds. Add in the onions and fry until translucent in color.
- Once the onions become translucent or nearing golden brown in color, add in the parsley and the garlic powder and stir. Allow it to cook for 2 minutes..
- Add in the tomatoes and let it cook till it begins forming a paste..
- Add in the basil, tomato paste and salt and mix them all together. Cover your sufuria/cooking pan and allow it to cook for 5 minutes..
- Add in the carrots and the water. Cover up the sufuria/cooking pan and let the carrots cook till tender..
- Once ready, turn off the cooker and set aside the sufuria and give it time to cool for about 30 minutes..
- Once cooled down, pour in the cooked tomatoes and carrots into your blender. Blend until it becomes smooth. You can add more water if it’s too thick. However, make sure it doesn’t become too watery..
- Blend it to form a smooth thick liquid..
- Transfer the blended ingredients back into your sufuria to heat up. Once it starts boiling add in a ¼ cup of whole milk and stir it. Let it boil for about 2 minutes before turning off your cooker..
- Once ready, turn off your cooker and serve your Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup..
- Server the soup with your favourite pastry like bread, bread rolls, chapati, doughnuts or scones..
If you find this Creamy Basil Tomato Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.