Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef with yuba recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef with yuba recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef with yuba recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef with yuba recipe. To cook beef with yuba you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef with yuba:
- Use 1 lb of beef flap.
- Prepare 5 oz. of yuba.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of grated fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of five spice.
- Take 1 tbsp of banana ketchup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 bunch of chives.
Instructions to make Beef with yuba:
- Slice the beef flap against the grain into thin strips.
- Carefully unfold your sheets of yuba, then roll them up and slice in wide, fettuccine-like strands. Yuba can be difficult to find. If there's a tofu maker in your area, they will have yuba as a tofu making byproduct. In the SF Bay Area, the main source is Hodo Soy. Their products are available at some local farmers markets, and occasionally at some local Whole Foods locations..
- Combine soy with grated ginger and garlic, as well as mirin, banana ketchup and 5 spice. Pour it over the beef and set it aside to marinate. Swap regular ketchup for banana ketchup if you like. Basically, I just sweetened the soy sauce, so you should feel free to experiment here..
- Heat sesame oil in a nonstick pan. It should be just about to start smoking. Toss in the yuba strips. Keep them moving because yuba can stick like crazy. I like to use chopsticks to stir and separate the strands as I Sautée this stuff..
- When your yuba starts to look a little like the skin of a potsticker, toss in the beef strips. Stir it up..
- Toss in the sesame seeds. Mix it all up. When the beef is cooked through, dice up the chives and add them over the top..
If you find this Beef with yuba recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.