Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) recipe. You can cook cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prepare bunch of Broccoli Florets.
- Take bunch of Carrot chips.
- You need large of handful cauliflower.
- Take 1 packages of snow peas.
- Take 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- Take 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Take 2 cup of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free).
- Provide 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- Take 5 cup of Vegetable broth.
- You need 2 medium of Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered).
- Get of Greek seasoning.
- Get of basil.
- Use of Parsley.
- Use large of Handful soy flavor bacon bits.
- Get 2 tbsp of EarthBalance vegan butter.
- Get 2 of bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
Steps to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now…
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside..
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds..
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours..
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done..
If you find this Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.