Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ukodo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ukodo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably purchase many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ukodo recipe. To make ukodo you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ukodo:
- Get of Meat (you may decide to use fish but I used Intestines for this).
- Take of Yam.
- You need of Plantain (very optional, I just added 1).
- Provide of Blended Pepper 🌶.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Seasoning.
- You need of Blended Pepper soup spices including calabash nutmeg.
- Take of Saint leaves.
Instructions to make Ukodo:
- Boil meat.
- Peel yam and pour into the pot of boiling meat, add pepper, salt to taste, seasoning, pepper soup spices, pour enough water about the quantity of yam and cover to cook for 10mins..
- When it's done, add the 1 ripe plantain, pour sliced saint leaves and allow to steam for a minute..
- Serve it watery, hot and spicy. Bon appètit.
If you find this Ukodo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.