Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Ginger Soup with Grilled Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Ginger Soup with Grilled Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup with grilled cheese recipe. To cook carrot ginger soup with grilled cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Ginger Soup with Grilled Cheese:
- Prepare 3 of Carrots (medium sized).
- Take 1 of Onion (yellow).
- Provide 1 inch piece of Fresh Ginger.
- Provide 4 Oz (120 ml) of Vegetable Stalk.
- Prepare 1/8 cup (30 ml) of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp or as per taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp or as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Carrot Ginger Soup with Grilled Cheese:
- Dice onions and carrots into small pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions with salt and pepper on low flame for 2 mins or until slightly brown..
- Add carrots and finely chopped fresh ginger and cook for a few mins until carrots start turning brown..
- Add vegetable stalk and bring to boil. Cook until carrots are soft..
- Add heavy cream and blend everything in a blender. Add more vegetable stalk or cream to change consistency..
- Serve with Grilled Cheese..
If you find this Carrot Ginger Soup with Grilled Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.