Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Samosa Pinwheels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Samosa Pinwheels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to samosa pinwheels recipe. To cook samosa pinwheels you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Samosa Pinwheels:
- Take of For the dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide of Water.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 350 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare of Onion and garlic.
- Get of Assorted vegetables.
- Prepare of Spices. Whatever you prefer.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Samosa Pinwheels:
- Make your dough by mixing the flour, salt, and oil. Create a well and add in the water bit by bit till a smooth dough forms. Set aside and let rest for a 15-30 min.
- To the filling : Brown your mince meat in a pan till all the water dries. Add in some oil and saute your onion and garlic. Let them cook before adding your assorted vegetables and spices.
- Let your filling cool as you work on your dough..
- Pinch some dough and roll it out to a chapati/tortilla like shape.It should be thin and fold easily without sticking..
- Put some filling into your rolled dough. Add some cheese (optional).
- Roll your dough to cover all the fillings. Seal all the edges..
- Poke some holes on the dough.. Grease your tray and place your rolled dough..
- Apply some egg wash and place them in a preheated oven for 180 degrees C.. 15-20 mins or till it is golden brown..
- Once ready, cut into pin wheels shapes and serve..
If you find this Samosa Pinwheels recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.