Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe. To make sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan:
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare of celery, chopped.
- Take of leek, chopped.
- You need of carrots, chopped.
- You need of quinoa, rinsed.
- Provide of potato, chopped.
- Take of vegan or veggie stock.
- Get of cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare of + tsp chilli powder (i used ancho + some flakes; any will do).
- Take of + tsp ground cumin.
- Get of sweetcorn or broad beans or any other in-season veg.
Instructions to make Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan:
- In a large pot heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, leek and celery and sauté for 10-15 mins..
- Add the potato, cabbage and spices. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the quinoa. And after a few minutes, the stock. Bring to the boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins. Add any other seasonal veg you’re using when you need to to ensure it’s cooked through..
- Add more chilli and cumin + pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.