Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shepherd's Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherd's pie recipe. To make shepherd's pie you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shepherd's Pie:
- Take 1 of 2-4 Pounds- ground beef (I normally use 2 lbs).
- You need 2 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 can of Sweet whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded colby-jack cheese (or use the type of cheese you desire).
- Provide 8 medium of potatoes.
- Get 1 of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Shepherd's Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°F and get out a 13×9 baking dish..
- Start a pot on the stove for your potatoes. Fill it about 3/4 full with some hot water to speed up the boiling process. (You can use instant potatoes if you prefer.).
- Next, get a skillet or frying pan going with the beef in it. While waiting for the ground beef to brown, cube your potatoes and dump them into the pot when it's boiling..
- Empty your cream of mushroom into a bowl and add enough milk in to make it a nice somewhat thin creamy mixture. (Don't make it so thin that it's like water.) Pour that evenly over the beef..
- Evenly pour the corn over the soup mixture..
- Sprinkle however much cheese you want..
- Lastly, when you're done preparing them add the mashed potatoes. *To make it easier, what I do is plop all the potatoes in the middle. Then use a rubber spatula to start in the middle and without lifting ur spatula, drag the potatoes to the edge of the dish. When you get to the edge, clean your spatula using the dish's edge and that way it also seals the top at the same time 🙂 (If you start lifting your spatula before you get to the edge of the dish, you'll lift your cheese up and it'll make a mess.).
- Set the timer for 20-25 minutes. Everything is already cooked so all you're doing is heating everything up..
If you find this Shepherd's Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.