Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. To make lentil soup you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Soup:
- Get 40 grams of Lentils.
- Take 40 of to 50 grams Ground chicken.
- Use 200 ml of Water (for boiling the lentils).
- You need 200 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ○ Reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of ○ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Salt and pepper.
- Take of vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of Button mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Brussels sprout.
- Prepare 6 of to 7 Green beans.
- Take 1 pinch of Parsley.
- Get 1 of Cauliflower (as desired).
- You need 1 box of Tomato, small.
Instructions to make Lentil Soup:
- Thoroughly rinse the lentils, then soak in water for 10 minutes. Season the ground chicken with salt, pepper, and sake..
- Prep the vegetables: Slice the mushrooms, rough chop the carrots, quarter the Brussels sprout and tomato, and diagonally slice the green beans in half. Cut the zucchini into 1 cm thick rounds..
- Drain the lentils, put in a small sauce pan, add the water for boiling, then cook for 10 minutes (first on medium until it boils, then reduce to a low-medium)..
- Put oil in a separate pot, then sauté the ground chicken. Add the lentils and the boiled water from the lentils. Add the mushroom and carrots, then add the Brussels sprout, cauliflower, and zucchini, cover with a lid, cook for 8 minutes on medium-low, then add the dashi stock..
- Once the soup comes to a boil, add the tomato and green beans..
- Add the ○ seasonings, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to serving dish, garnish with parsley, then serve..
If you find this Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.