Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup recipe. You can have lasagna soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Soup:
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- You need of large onion, diced.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Use of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of crushed tomatoes (or fave pasta sauce).
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Provide of broken pasta noodles (about 7 lasagna noodles broken).
- Provide of basil (dried).
- You need of oregano (dried).
- You need of rosemary (dried).
- Prepare of thyme (dried).
- You need of parsley (chopped for garnish).
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide of dollop of ricotta (topping).
Instructions to make Lasagna Soup:
- In Dutch oven or pot, brown ground beef then drain and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent.
- Add tomato paste and cook 2 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chicken broth and season with the herbs.
- Add meat back to pot and stir to incorporate everything.
- Add your broken pasta and add the salt and pepper to taste and the sugar.
- Let everything come to boil then reduce heat and cook about 10 min or until pasta cooked through.
- Top with a dollop of ricotta and parsley! 🙂 yum! ! (this is optional but so delish and makes it creamy).
If you find this Lasagna Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.