Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun breakfast rice recipe. To make cajun breakfast rice you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Breakfast Rice:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Provide 1 lb of hot pork breakfast sausage (recommend Jimmy Dean or my Jimmy Dean copy-cat).
- You need 1 cup of onion, diced.
- Use 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Get 1 cup of bell pepper, diced.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 (10 ounce) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 (10 ounce) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Tabasco.
Steps to make Cajun Breakfast Rice:
- If you are interested in making your own hot breakfast sausage, try my Jimmy Dean copy-cat recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344691-homemade-jimmy-dean-hot-sausage.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the cooked sausage and set aside..
- Add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute until the onions are translucent..
- Add the sausage back to the skillet and add the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, salt, Tabasco, and rice. Stir to combine well..
- Spoon the rice mixture into a greased casserole pan. Cover with aluminum foil or lid and bake for 1 hour..
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes and serve hot.
If you find this Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.