Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 30 minute one pot chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 30 minute one pot chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 30 minute one pot chili recipe. You can have 30 minute one pot chili using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook 30 minute one pot chili:
- Provide 1 can of all the following:.
- Get of Chili beans.
- Provide of Great northern beans.
- Take of Kidney beans.
- Take of Black beans.
- Provide of Hominy (optional).
- Take 1 lb of ground beef or ground venison.
- Take 2 packets of chili seasoning.
- Use 2 cans of tomatoes with green chiles.
- Provide 1 of small can tomato paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely diced onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely diced mushrooms- any kind.
- Get 8 cups of v8 juice (regular or hot and spicy).
Steps to make 30 minute one pot chili:
- Cook and drain ground beef or my favorite ground venison because it’s lean and better for you. Add in onion and diced mushrooms and cook on medium for 5 minutes..
- Mix all beans, tomato paste, v8, Canned tomatoes and Chiles, and dry spices and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this 30 minute one pot chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.