Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Carrot soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably buy many food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. To cook carrot soup you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot soup:
- Take 2 pounds of Carrots, sliced.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cups of Chicken Broth or vegetable broth, +more if needed after blending.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Carrot soup:
- Bring the liquid to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cover with a lid.
- Place carrots and onions in a pot and fill it with broth until it is covered.
- Let the vegetables simmer for about 30 minutes or until they are extremely soft.
- Using a stick blender, or a regular blender, puree vegetables and broth until they are smooth.
- Add more broth if needed to get it to a consistency you like. I added some chopped carrots chunks also. to taste Add salt and pepper. to taste Add lemon juice and enjoy!!.
If you find this Carrot soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.