Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Addictive Filipino Lumpia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Addictive Filipino Lumpia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to addictive filipino lumpia recipe. You can cook addictive filipino lumpia using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Addictive Filipino Lumpia:
- Use 1 c of carrots.
- Get 1 c of celery.
- Take 1/2 c of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1/2 c of green peppers.
- Take 4-6 cloves of garlic, depends on taste.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 4 tsp of dry chicken broth base (equivalent to 2 cups of broth).
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 3/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/4 c of bread crumbs.
- Provide 2 of pkgs of TYJ Spring Roll pastry (only found in Asian grocery).
- Provide 2 of eggs, separated.
Steps to make Addictive Filipino Lumpia:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Let frozen TYJ Spring roll pastry thaw on countertop while the next steps are being prepared (approx 30 min).
- Using a food processor, pulse all of the vegetables (first 5 ingredients) together until finely minced but not pulverized..
- Place the beef, vegetables, 1 egg and all of the seasonings in a large mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix together with your hands for about 15 min. Fyi- It's best to use cooking gloves for this step..
- Once the TYJ spring roll pastry (wrapper) is thawed enough where you can easily separate the pieces, cut diagonally to create 50 triangular pieces per PKG. Separate each wrapper and set aside (100 wrappers). These must be ready before you start rolling..
- Prepare your rolling area by breaking the other egg in a bowl and using a large plate or cutting board to roll the individual piece..
- Place 1 tbsp of meat mixture along the wide part of the wrapper, then fold the two corners inwards over the meat and roll like a burrito using the egg as glue to seal the wrapper. Continue to make each wrapper until all 100 wrappers and meat mixture have been used..
- Bake 15 min on one side, then flip and bake for another 10 min. Let cool..
- FYI- Another option to cook, you can fry in med high oil for 2-4 min each side until golden brown..
- If you don't want to cook it all at one time, once prepared before baking you can freeze for up to 4 mths. Baking time remains the same..
If you find this Addictive Filipino Lumpia recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.