Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef rice bowl recipe. You can cook mongolian beef rice bowl using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl:
- Get of Marinade.
- You need 2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Use 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of broth or water.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of rice wine or cooking wine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (optional).
- Get of Sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Use 2 tablespoons of broth or water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce or broth or water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- Take of Main.
- Use 1 pound of beef.
- Use 1 inch of fresh ginger.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get of oil for cooking.
- Get 4 stalks of green onion.
Steps to make Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl:
- Slice, your meat, however you wish it. I like thin sliced. Place in a bowl..
- Add your corn starch to the meat.
- Add the rest of the marinade to the meat.
- Mix it all together, let it sit at least 30 minutes.
- If making rice, some where in here is a good place to start it. Once you start cooking the meat, it is only 15 minutes, give or take a few minutes, until done..
- Mince your ginger and garlic.
- Heat a skillet/wok/stir-fry pan on medium, put about a tablespoon oil in, add your ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute..
- Add meat and stir fry until half cooked, then add sauce. Stir the sauce in..
- Clean and cut your green onions, about 2 inch pieces, add to the meat. Doing it at this point gives the meat sauce a couple minutes to cook together..
- Stir until done, about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve over hot rice..
If you find this Mongolian Beef Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.