Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super simple chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook super simple chicken tortilla soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts OR thighs.
- Take 32 oz. of box of chicken stock (broth works too).
- Provide 1 cup of tortilla chips – any kind you prefer.
- Get 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1 of large tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of a large onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare of Spices: Cumin, Coriander and Garlic Powder (all to taste).
Instructions to make Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil chicken until cooked thoroughly. When done shred..
- While chicken is cooking, dice the onion, cilantro, tomatoes and shred cheese..
- In a pot, bring chicken stock to a simmer and add the spices..
- In each individual bowl, place a handful of tortillas in the bottom then a handful of cheese on top..
- Once the broth is simmering, add the shredded chicken and cook for about 1 minute..
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken onto the cheese and chips. Then pour the broth into the bowl..
- Top with diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro and enjoy!.
If you find this Super Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.