Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably choose many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. To cook carrot soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Soup:
- Take 1 tbsp of Crumbled Bay Leaf.
- Take 1 of pat (1"sq, 1/3" high) Butter, Salted.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Thyme, Fresh.
- Use 0.50 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- Use 4 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- Get 0.50 cup of Diced Celery, Cooked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Root.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Take 0.50 cup of Chopped Onions, Raw.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper, Black.
- Take 125 ml of Half and Half Cream.
Instructions to make Carrot Soup:
- Add butter and oil in a stockpot.
- Add mirepoix mix and saut for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the carrots and sweat for 5 minutes on low.
- Add stock and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a shimmer until carrots are fork tender.
- Pure soup until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir in cream.
If you find this Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.