Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured seafood miso soup recipe. You can have curry flavoured seafood miso soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup:
- Get of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- You need of Potatoes *cut into small pieces.
- Get of Bok Choy OR 2 Cabbage Leaves *cut into small pieces.
- Provide of Seafood *I used Prawns, Squid Rings and Fish.
- Provide of Miso *alter the amount according to the saltiness of the Miso you use.
- Take of Curry Powder *Asian Curry Powder recommended.
- Prepare of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup:
- Heat Dashi Stock (OR Water & Dashi Powder) and Potato in a large saucepan or a pot. When Potato is half-cooked, add Bok Choy (OR Cabbage) and cook for a few minutes..
- Add Seafood and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add Miso and Curry Powder. Remove the soup from the heat just before it starts to boil. Sprinkle with Spring Onion..
- Enjoy with freshly cooked Rice. You can pour this soup over freshly cooked rice. That’s the way I like to eat this soup..
If you find this Curry Flavoured Seafood Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.