Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot Carrots Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Carrots Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot carrots soup recipe. You can cook beetroot carrots soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beetroot Carrots Soup:
- You need 1 of beetroot peeled and diced.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic minced.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrot chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Use to taste of Black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Beetroot Carrots Soup:
- Take a pan add olive oil, onions, celery, garlic and sauté them till they are soft..
- Stir in the chopped onions,garlic, beet root and carrot. Add some vegetable stock or water and cover the lid. Let it cook till vegetables are soft..
- Uncover and let it cool before blending..
- Pour it again in the pan and give a boil..
- Add little fresh cream Serve it, season it with salt and pepper and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Beetroot Carrots Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.