Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caldo de pollo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de pollo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de pollo recipe. To cook caldo de pollo you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caldo de pollo:
- Prepare 1 of whole yellow chicken, cut up.
- Get 2 of whole corn on the cob, halved.
- Provide half of an onion.
- Prepare 3-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/3 tablespoon of cumin.
- Provide 1/3 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 of chicken cube seasoning.
- Provide 1 packet of sazón adobe con achiote.
- Prepare 2 of mexican zucchini, cut in thick slices, then halved.
- Provide 2 handfuls of baby carrots, cut in half.
- Get 3 of potatoes, cut into 4 pieces.
- Take of small handful of cilantro.
- Get 1 1/2 liters of water.
- Use 1/4-1/2 cup of rice.
Steps to make Caldo de pollo:
- Mix and put to boil water, chicken, onion, garlic, spices, salt, corn, and carrots on high heat..
- When it comes to a steady boil, turn down heat to medium, then let cook for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, add rest of chopped/cut up ingredients and rice. (Potatoes, zucchini, cilantro)..
- Let cook for another 15 mins..
If you find this Caldo de pollo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.