Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Shepherds Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shepherds pie recipe. You can have easy shepherds pie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Prepare 6 of yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water for potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown hamburger meat. Drain grease when done. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Once hamburger meat is done, add 1 cup of water and 1 envelope of onion soup. Let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Once potatoes are cooked, mash with milk, butter, salt and pepper..
- In a baking dish (glass or metal), layer hamburger meat, then corn, then potatoes on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the peaks on the mashed potatoes are browned..
If you find this Easy Shepherds Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.