Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook chicken noodle soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken noodle soup:
- Get 900 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, about 175g.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped fresh root ginger.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- Use 50 gm of rice or wheat noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- You need 2-3 of mushrooms,,thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of spring onions, shredded.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take of mint or basil leaves, to serve.
Instructions to make Chicken noodle soup:
- Pour the stock into a pan and add the chicken, ginger and garlic. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, partly cover and simmer for 20 mins, until the chicken is tender..
- Remove the chicken to a board and shred into bite-size pieces using a couple of forks..
- Return the chicken to the stock with the noodles, corn, mushrooms, half the spring onions and the soya sauce. Simmer for 3-4 mins until the noodles are tender..
- Ladle into two bowls and scatter over the remaining spring onions, herbs and chilli shreds if using. Serve with extra soy sauce for sprinkling..
If you find this Chicken noodle soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.