Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Essex “Neep & Tattie” Soup – with optional side-kick recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Essex “Neep & Tattie” Soup – with optional side-kick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Essex “Neep & Tattie” Soup – with optional side-kick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to essex “neep & tattie” soup – with optional side-kick recipe. You can cook essex “neep & tattie” soup – with optional side-kick using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Essex “Neep & Tattie” Soup – with optional side-kick:
- Prepare 1 of turnip, peeled and diced.
- Take 1 of largish potato, cubed.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 2 of onions, roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- Provide 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper, ground.
- Take of Oil.
- Get 1 of swirl Caribbean Hot Sauce per serving (optional).
Steps to make Essex “Neep & Tattie” Soup – with optional side-kick:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or stockpot and gently fry the onion for 3-4 minutes (resist the temptation to keep stirring) until soft but not caramelised..
- Add the garlic and gently fry for a further 1-2 minutes..
- Add the celery and stir..
- Add the turnip and potato and stir again..
- Add the stock, making sure that all the vegetables are covered and stir well..
- Bring to the boil, cover and fast simmer for 20-25 minutes..
- Taste and stir in the pepper..
- Whizz in a blender until nice and smooth..
- Serve piping hot, adding if wished a swirl of the optional Hot Sauce to each bowl according to preference. Great without, great with – so experiment!.
- Accompany with granary bread or crusty roll..
If you find this Essex “Neep & Tattie” Soup – with optional side-kick recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.