Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hand-tore spelt noodle chicken soup recipe. To cook hand-tore spelt noodle chicken soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup:
- Provide of organic AP flour.
- Get of organic spelt flour.
- Take of salt.
- Take of homemade chicken broth.
- Get of yellow squash.
- Take of small tomatoes.
- Take of mushroom.
- Provide of sweet Thai basil.
- Take of salted shrimp.
- Get of Fish sauce.
- You need of galangal.
- Use of lemon Grass.
Steps to make Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup:
- Slowly add water into flour mix with salt. Knead the dough until smooth. Wrap it in a plastic bag and rest for at least 30 min..
- Shredded yellow squash into matchsticks. Add a tsp salt to marinate the veggie..
- Heat up the broth and add 16 oz of cold water. Shred chicken meat by hands. Save one cup for each person..
- Once the broth heat up to rolling ball. Roll the dough into a big round flat piece at 1/8 ” thickness. Tear one piece at a time to boiling broth. Add rinsed squash, halved tomatoes. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce and salt. Drizzle a little bit sesame oil..
If you find this Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.