Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 recipe. You can have my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Take of Rump Steaks.
- Take of Onion Cut lengthways.
- Get of Marinade…….
- Get of Black cracked Peppercorns.
- Use of Rainbow Peppers.
- Get of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Beef Rib Sauce.
- Provide of Potatoes……..
- Provide of Medium sized Potatoes.
- Use of Some Veg oil to roast them.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Monteray jack Cheese Grated. Its a nice smokey cheese.
Steps to make My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Peel and cut into 4,Part boil the potatoes. Then add the oil to the small roast dish heat up then roast them.when they are roasted add the cheese and diced shallots and add them back to the oven to melt the cheese..
- Cheese and shallot mixed.
- When the potatoes are near done and crisp heat up your grill or non stick fry pan and add the steaks about 4 minutes on each side is enough well done 5- 6 minutes.7 – 8 minutes well done and browned..
- Lay some Fresh Spinach and lettuce on the serving plates and add the steak on top then the cheesy Roastie potatoes next to it..
If you find this My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.