Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. You can cook instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of medium onions.
- You need of baby carrots.
- Get of celery.
- Get of bay leafs.
- Take of minced garlic.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Use of dried green split peas.
- Use of water.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.