Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. You can cook vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of medium carrot, chopped.
- Take 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 800 grams of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 2 of large potato, diced.
- Get 450 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- You need 1 tsp of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take of tomato paste / puree.
- Get of oregano and basil.
- Use 60 mls of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.