Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pressure Cooker Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker chili recipe. You can cook pressure cooker chili using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pressure Cooker Chili:
- Prepare 3 lb of stew meat – beef, pork, and/or lamb.
- Provide 2 tsp of peanut oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 2 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo sauce, chopped.
- Take 1 (16 ounce) of container chunky salsa.
- Get 30 of corn tortilla chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 (12 ounce) of bottle beer, med ale.
- Take 2 can of kidney beans undrained.
Instructions to make Pressure Cooker Chili:
- Place the meat in a large mixing bowl and toss with peanut oil and salt..
- Heat a 6 quart heavy bottomed pressure cooker over high heat until hot. Add the meat in 3-4 batches and brown on all sides, about 2 mins per batch. Once each batch is browned transfer to a clean bowl..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the beer to deglaze the pot..
- Scrape the browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Add the meat back to the pressure cooker along with the salsa, chips, peppers, sauce, paste, spices and beans. Stir to combine. Lock the lid in place according to instructions. When the steam begins to hiss out of the cooker (about 5 mins), reduce heat to low and cook 25 mins. Remove from the heat and carefully release the steam. Serve immediately..
- Top with your favorite toppings – cheese, sour cream. avocado, onions, etc..
If you find this Pressure Cooker Chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.