Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup recipe. To make spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare of Yield: Serves 4 people.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
- Take 2 cubes of chicken bullion (can substitute with chicken stock).
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans (cut in pieces).
- Take 1 cup of zucchini (cut in pieces).
- Provide 1 cup of haddock (cut it pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of medium/large shrimp (peeled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 'canned' coconut milk.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of each of minced fresh ginger and garlic (cook in olive oil until bronzed).
- Get 4-6 of + tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Take of Add seasonings you like: salt pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro.
Instructions to make Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 6 cups of water, add the 2 cubes of chicken bullion. High heat. (For all intents let's call this 'the base pot'.).
- Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir..
- In another pot (a steamer), steam the veggies (green beans, zucchini) until soft. Then add the veggies to original pot of combined stock – chicken, coconut, curry paste (aka 'base pot')..
- In a small fry pan, add minced fresh ginger & garlic to oil, until bronzed. Then add to 'base pot'..
- Lastly, add the defrosted shrimp and haddock (cut in cubes) to the 'base pot'..
- Add all the seasonings you like: salt, pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro. (You could also add cooked rice noodles to make it more filling)..
If you find this Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.