Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & tomato stew from vegetable soup recipe. You can have chicken & tomato stew from vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 of Chicken breast.
- Get 1 of pack King oyster mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Vegetables (whatever's left in the fridge).
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 of Flour (cake flour).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Take 400 ml of Basic Vegetable Soup.
Steps to make Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and rub in some soy sauce. Coat with flour just before cooking..
- Slice the onion into wedges. Slice the king oyster mushrooms in half and then slice each half into 3-4 equal pieces. Slice the garlic..
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a pan, heat up, add the chicken. Cook until both sides of the chicken are slightly browned and then remove the garlic..
- Add the onion, butter and king oyster mushrooms and stir-fry together. Once the onion has cooked through, add the soup marked with ★ with the soup stock cube and canned tomatoes..
- While the mixture is boiling, add the ketchup and season with salt and pepper..
- Here is another variation that you can make..
- If you make a lot of stew, blend any leftovers with an electric hand mixer and you can eat it for breakfast the next day as a soup..
- You could add some thin baguette slices or sandwich bread to the bottom of a gratin dish, cover with the stew and then top with cheese. Then bake in an oven until golden..
- You could make a gratin by pouring this stew over buttered rice, then topping with a layer of cheese and cherry tomatoes..
If you find this Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.