Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. You can cook veggie noodle soup – vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- Use of olive oil or coconut oil.
- You need of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- You need of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- Use of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Use of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Use of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- Prepare of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Provide of star anise.
- Prepare of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- Provide of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Use of Some firm tofu – optional.
- Use of sugar snap peas.
- Take of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of tamari.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Get of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- You need of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Instructions to make Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.