Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven stack recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven stack recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven stack recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven stack recipe. To make oven stack you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven stack:
- Use of large zucchinis made into noodles.
- Use of ground beef 9-patties 1/3 pound each beef pattie.
- You need of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Get of can of beefy mushroom soup.
- Take of sliced mushrooms.
- Get of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need of shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Oven stack:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Shred the zucchinis into noodles.
- To a pan add 3 patties add salt and pepper.
- Add some parmesan cheese.
- Add another pattie season it with salt and pepper.
- Add some of the swiss cheese.
- Add third pattie.
- Season add both types of cheeses and som e mushrooms, also add mushrooms around the stacks.
- Get the soup.
- Add soup to pan top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake in oven till done. Serve with raw zucchini noodles I hope you enjoy..
If you find this Oven stack recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.