Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rich Sweet Onion and Bacon Miso Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Sweet Onion and Bacon Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Sweet Onion and Bacon Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich sweet onion and bacon miso soup recipe. To cook rich sweet onion and bacon miso soup you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich Sweet Onion and Bacon Miso Soup:
- Use of New season sweet onion.
- Use of to 3 slices Bacon.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Dashi stock (or water and dashi stock granules).
- Prepare of Miso.
- Take of Green garnish (chopped green onions or radish sprouts etc.).
Steps to make Rich Sweet Onion and Bacon Miso Soup:
- Slice the onion lengthwise into 5 mm wide slices..
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm wide pieces..
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat, add the bacon and onion and stir fry, being careful not to let them burn..
- When the onion has turned transparent, add the dashi stock and bring to a boil..
- Turn off the heat once the pan comes to a boil. Dissolve the miso. Adjust the amount of miso to taste. Simmer for 1 minute, then turn off the heat again..
- Ladle into bowls, add some green garnish. You're done..
If you find this Rich Sweet Onion and Bacon Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.