Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steaks with mushroom-onion gravy recipe. To make hamburger steaks with mushroom-onion gravy you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy:
- Use 1 c. of flour.
- Take 3 T. of olive oil.
- Provide of FOR HAMBURGER STEAKS:.
- Prepare 1-1/2 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Take 1/4 c. of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of large onion, minced fine.
- Take 1 tsp. of seasoned salt.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Get 6 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- Take of FOR GRAVY:.
- Take 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Use 2 c. of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 c. of beef broth.
- Use 1 c. of water.
- Get 1/4 c. of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of seasoned salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tsp. of Better Than Bouillon beef concentrate.
Steps to make Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy:
- In a large bowl combine all the hamburger steak ingredients together well. Shape into 6 patties. Dip each into flour, coating well on all sides..
- Over medium-high, heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Fry burgers until golden brown. Remove from skillet and set aside, reserving all the pan drippings for the gravy..
- In the skillet with the drippings, over medium heat, add the sliced onions and stir to coat well. Add sliced mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, until lightly caramelized, about 20-30 minutes..
- While onions and mushrooms are cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together the rest of the gravy ingredients..
- Pour the liquid gravy mixture into the skillet with the caramelized onions and mushrooms. Stirring constantly, heat over medium until mixture begins to thicken..
- Return the hamburger steaks to the skillet, flipping a few times to coat with the gravy. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook covered for 20 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes to keep well coated..
- Serve with your favorite potatoes recipe, or noodles, or rice..
If you find this Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.