Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked beef steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beef steak recipe. To cook baked beef steak you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked beef steak:
- Get 2 of , beef steaks (1-inch thick) (1 kg).
- Take of Salt, as taste.
- Take 1 of tesp, black pepper.
- Take 1/2 of tesp, garlic powder.
- Provide 2 of tbsp, olive oil.
- Get 1 of tbsp, olive oil (for grilling).
- Use 1/4 of tesp, meat tenderizer.
- Get 2 of tbsp, soya sauce.
- You need 1 of tbsp, oyster sauce (Filipino style).
Steps to make Baked beef steak:
- Take beef steaks and marinate with salt, black pepper, soya sauce, oyster sauce (Filipino style), garlic powder and olive oil..
- Rest it for 1 hour..
- After an hour, cover merinated steak with foil pepper properly..
- Showing as in picture..
- Preheated oven 350c. Bake for 30 minutes (temprature 180F).
- Remove from oven..
- Heat up the grill pan..
- Grill for 2 minutes on high heat. (both sides).
- Baked beef steak is ready to serve..
If you find this Baked beef steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.