Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Gola Kabab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gola Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gola Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gola kabab recipe. To make gola kabab you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gola Kabab:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 4 of Fried onion.
- You need 1 tsp of All spice powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Raw papaya.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mace.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Oil as much required.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Gola Kabab:
- In chopper, put together 1/2 kg mince, fried onion and 1 tsp raw papaya.
- Chop well and mix with 1/4 tsp mace powder and 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder.
- Now add 1 tsp all spice powder, 1 tbsp Yoghurt, 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste, 2 tsp Chilli powder, 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder and Salt to taste.
- Now make round balls and fry in hot oil or grill over burning coals…
- Serve with chutney.
If you find this Gola Kabab recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.