Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to (not cream of) potato soup w/carrots, cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe. You can cook (not cream of) potato soup w/carrots, cerleriac and fresh herbs using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs:
- Prepare of celery bulb.
- Prepare of pealed onion.
- Provide of carrot.
- Use of virgin olive oil.
- Provide of cubed potatoes.
- Prepare of herb salt.
- Prepare of finely chopped parsley.
- Use of oregano (dried is fine).
- Take of estragon (dried is fine).
- Get of diced/sliced carrots.
- Take of hot water (cold is fine).
- Get of veggie broth powder (optional and to add for taste).
- Take of ground pepper.
Instructions to make (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs:
- With the help of a kitchen machine that can weigh and cook (e.g. thermomix=tmx) this recipe can be quickly made, but it's easy to follow should you be preparing everything manually and on stove (just more time consuming).
- Dice celeriac, one carrot, onion or in blender e.g. a tmx: 6sec speed5.
- Sautee mix in heated oil or tmx: add oil and program varoma 4:30min speed spoon.
- Add diced (rinsed, not necessarily pealed) carrots and (rinsed, half-pealed) potatoes to sauteed mix.
- Add herbs, salt and pepper and water.
- Now let come to a boil, stir and let simmer with lid on for about 10/15 minutes or till potatoes done. In tmx: 20min 100C reverse speed spoon (if you used cold water 25min).
- Length of time cooking potatoes will vary according to type you used and cube size which should depend on how big/small you like them best in a soup.
- Try and adjust salt/pepper to your taste.
- Serve with a bit of parsley and freshly ground pepper on top.
If you find this (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.