Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe. You can cook minestrone soup – classic winter warmer using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Provide of Prepare the vegetables.
- Provide 2 of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of leek.
- Take 3 of carrots 🥕 🥕 🥕.
- You need of Tomato, potato, beans and stock.
- Provide 2 (400 ml) of cans of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large potato 🥔.
- Take 1 (400 ml) of can of cannelloni beans, drained.
- Provide 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano 🌿.
- You need of Greens and pasta, rice or noodles.
- Take Half of a cabbage or seasonal greens.
- Take Handful of pasta, rice or noodles.
- Take of To serve.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Bread.
Steps to make Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Slice celery lengthways and chop. Slice leek into quarters lengthways and chop. Chop onion, quarter carrots and chop.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add chopped vegetables. At this point add bay leaf and oregano. On a medium heat, cook for 15 mins until soft. Stir occasionaly.
- Chop the potato into 2cm chunks. Add to vegetables together with cannelloni beans, tomatoes and stock..
- Bring to boil then cover and leave to simmer for 30 mins.
- Chop half cabbage, kale or any leafy greens. Add to mix. Cook for further 8 mins..
- At same time add the pasta or rice. Today I had some noodles. Check cooking timing..
- That’s it. Serve with Parmesan shavings, basil, bread or whatever you fancy!!.
If you find this Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.