Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chicken & gnocchi soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys chicken & gnocchi soup, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of white onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Use 1 of leek, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1900 ml of chicken stock (8 cups).
- You need 2 of large skinless chicken breast.
- Use 450 g (1 pound) of gluten-free Gnocchi, see my free-from recipe.
- Provide to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, carrots and leek. Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook a further minute.
- Add the chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves. Bring to the boil then let simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Add the gnocchi and shredded chicken back to the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the Gnocchi floats.
- Discard the bay leaves, season to taste and serve immediately.
If you find this Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.