Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Basil Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Basil Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil beef recipe. You can cook thai basil beef using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Basil Beef:
- Get 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- Get 6 of gloves garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger minced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper sliced.
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thai basil leaves chopped.
- Use 3 of scallions chopped.
- Prepare of Ingredients for sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Take 6 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chili paste (optional).
- Take 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
Instructions to make Thai Basil Beef:
- Mix ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Add oil to wok or large pan over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, add garlic, ginger, red pepper, and onion. Stir fry for 4 min.
- Turn stove to high heat and add ground beef. Break beef into small pieces.
- When beef is no longer pink, stir in sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil and stir fry until the basil wilts..
- Top with scallions and enjoy over short grain white rice!.
If you find this Thai Basil Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.