Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican lasagna recipe. You can have mexican lasagna using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Lasagna:
- Take 1 lb of fresh chorizo.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 3 of peppers, diced (3 different colors).
- Take 1 can of enchilada sauce (28 ounces).
- Use 2 can of Mexican tomatoes with Chili's (7 ounces).
- Take 2 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Use 1 of salt.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of Mexican oregano.
- Provide 1 of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin.
- Use 2 tbsp of agave nectar.
- Provide 1 packages of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 12 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of arugula.
- Use 1/2 lb of cotija cheese crumbled.
- Get 1/2 lb of Monterey Jack cheese grated.
- Get 1/2 lb of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of sour cream.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of chopped, black olives.
- Prepare 1 of pepper mild to hot.
Steps to make Mexican Lasagna:
- Brown meats with onions.
- Add peppers and cook until simi-soft..
- Add the tomatoes, water and seasoning. And simmer for at least 2 hours..
- Prepare the lasagna noodles per package instructions..
- Mix ricotta cheese with egg and the minced arugula.
- Combine Monterey Jack, cotija and parmesan cheese into a three cheese blend..
- In 9 by 13 baking dish put 1/4 quarter of the meat sauce..
- Place 1/3 of the noodles on top of meat sauce. Followed by 1/2 of the ricotta mixture and 1/2 of the mozzarella..
- Add 1/4 of the meat sauce..
- Sprinkle with a 1/4 of the cheese blend..
- Repeat steps 8 through 10.
- Place last layer of noodles, and the last of the meat sauce followed by the remaining 3 cheese blend..
- Cover and bake a half hour in a 370°F oven covered..
- Let rest for 20 minutes and top with sour cream, fresh chopped tomatoes, chopped olives, pepper and some sprigs of fresh cilantro..
If you find this Mexican Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.