Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my cabbage rolls recipe. You can cook my cabbage rolls using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Cabbage Rolls:
- You need 1 head of napa cabbage or regular cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown rice.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Take 1 of medium white or yellow onion.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried Parsley.
- Provide 1 package of saltine crackers.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use 3 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
Instructions to make My Cabbage Rolls:
- In large pot boil cabbage. Add lemon. Let boil until leaves are soft enough to fold..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- In rice cooker start your 2 cups of rice..
- In large skillet add your ground beef and break up with wooden spoon, 2 beef bullion cubes, add your white onion, garlic, tomatoes, and seasonings..
- In a medium bowl add your meat mixture, saltine crackers (crushed up real fine) and worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ½ cup of rice. Mix with your hands..
- Add meat filling to cabbage. Roll em up real tight. Add the other can of tomato sauce then add half the can of tomato soup or a can of diced tomatoes with juice and place cabbage rolls on top. Repeat until no more cabbage or tomato sauce or soup..
- Top cabbage rolls with remaining meat and parmesan cheese and place in over for 45 minutes..
If you find this My Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.