Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mississippi roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mississippi roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mississippi roast recipe. To cook mississippi roast you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mississippi roast:
- You need 3-5 lbs of chuck roast or tri tip roast.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season the meat.
- Get 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix.
- Provide 1 packet of au jus mix.
- Use 10 of peperoncini's peppers.
Instructions to make Mississippi roast:
- Turn stove on to medium high add olive oil to sauce pan while that heats season meat with salt and pepper on both sides once pan is hot place meat brown meat on both sides 2-3 minutes each side.
- Place seared meat into crockpot with the remaining ingredients place on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When done you can serve it over mash potatoes or on the side.
If you find this Mississippi roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.