Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pasta Fagioli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta Fagioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Fagioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta fagioli recipe. To cook pasta fagioli you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta Fagioli:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Use 3 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 5 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Take 28 oz of diced tomatoes, canned.
- Take 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Take 15 oz of beef stock.
- You need 10 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Tabasco sauce.
- Get 4 oz of elbow pasta.
Steps to make Pasta Fagioli:
- Saute garlic and onions in a skillet until fragrant, then brown ground beef.
- Combine all ingredients except elbow pasta in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours, or low for 8-10 hours.
- Add elbow pasta a half hour before serving.
If you find this Pasta Fagioli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.